Flying Wedge Aims to Develop UAV Capable of Shooting Down Pak's F-16 & JF Thunder

1*n1CVrWU6qU2vkTJ-qIevOw.png

In a recent interview with IANS, Suhas Tejaswini, the Founder of Flying Wedge Defence & Aerospace (FWDA), announced the company's ambitious goal of developing an unmanned aircraft capable of taking down enemy fighter jets, specifically Pakistan's F-16 and JF Thunder aircraft.

This bold claim has sparked considerable interest and conjecture within the defence sector, as such a development could significantly alter the dynamics of aerial warfare.

While Tejaswini did not provide a specific timeline for the rollout, the announcement signals India's growing emphasis on domestically developed defence systems and its ambition to achieve global aerospace prominence.

Developing such a sophisticated UAV demands cutting-edge technology, adept engineering, and significant investment. However, if successful, FWDA's endeavor could revolutionize air combat and provide India with a substantial strategic edge.

As the project unfolds, the defence world will be keenly observing how FWDA's UAV stacks up against existing fighter jets and advanced UAVs.

If the company can deliver a platform that effectively challenges enemy fighters, the implications for the future of aerial combat could be immense.

Too much claims without anything actual to show for it.

My prediction is, this had "Freedom Mobile 251" written all over it.

Well this guy had promised to have the first flight of his bomber UAV in 3-6 months. And guess what, he did that. Specs aside, he did stick to the timelines. So…

Well this guy had promised to have the first flight of his bomber UAV in 3-6 months. And guess what, he did that. Specs aside, he did stick to the timelines. So…
Did I miss the news, when was that? He presented a flying Bomber UAV?

It's statement coming from a person who is running a pvt organisation. They don't waste their time by reeling out filmy or punch dialogues. And they don't get free lunch.

iT was RC plane made with plastic and fiber glass and commercially available battery powered motor. He is making fool of its investor and common people. @swatkats_razor is right in calling him second freedon mobile 251 scamster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhimant Dungar
Back