Türkiye’s Homegrown Fighter Jet KAAN Conducts Maiden Test Flight

Türkiye’s Homegrown Fighter Jet KAAN Conducts Maiden Test Flight

KAAN, a fighter jet made in Türkiye, conducted its maiden test flight on Wednesday, the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) said. The first fifth generation fighter jet manufactured domestically aims to replace the Turkish army’s aging fleet.

The latest development makes Türkiye one of a few countries to own this technology.

The aircraft, for which the project began in 2016, was rolled out in March 2023.

And here we are:
No idea of CCS approval
No idea of SPV
No idea of PPP.👏👏👏

Anyways, mere sath gao," Mere Bhole baba tujhe aana hoga, dam dam damru bajana hoga...."

Very good news for Turkey. And we are still discussing AMCA, MRFA, TEDBF, ABCD, EFGHI...

Why do I feel so much shame reading this?
Turkey has done good job but we have to know that we don't have any single engine for amca while Turkey already licence producing f110 for many years due to f16 thus they have make kaan this quickly without engine drdo can't do any thing.
Even get ccs approval nothing will change look Tejas mk2 even got ccs approval still fighter jet is not flying

Please tell its features. Its capability. Can it beat f16. But, the age of drones, high-five air-defense is not a highly priced target for missile defense.

Pakistan will get these soon, much before Tejas mk2 or AMCA.

Even get ccs approval nothing will change look Tejas mk2 even got ccs approval still fighter jet is not flying.
I agree with you-ADA, MoD, Pvt. Sector everyone is to be blamed.

I just hope that the so called brilliant minds at ADA rollout Tejas mk2 by the next year.

I agree with you-ADA, MoD, Pvt. Sector everyone is to be blamed.

I just hope that the so called brilliant minds at ADA rollout Tejas mk2 by the next year.
F414 deal was signed in 2023 and first engine will be delivered by this year have patience things only got delayed by American approval as they are not willing to provide 100% tot which india wanted. With multiple meetings by pm, DM, iaf chief, Ajit doval, fm with American govt india secured 80% tot of engine. We all know america and we all know india requirement surely it took time to materialize the deal.

Our HAL has more experience (off course screw driving) than turkey, but still anything HAL touches gets delayed by years if not decades. MOD is doing it's usual kumbakarna sleep & wakes up when adversary attacks. Shame on MOD for not pulling up HAL for it's inefficiency & making it accountable. Everything HAL has undertaken is running behind schedule may it be mk1, mk1a, mk2 or the prototype of AMCA. What is the use of shouting atmanirbhar when every dam n defence project is delayed.

What i don't understand is how Turkey is so good with its planning, whether its KAAN or Drone development, we are struggling on both ends, They have several options in Drones and fighter jets which are going ahead on time and we keep just boasting on paper and nothing else

Turkey has done good job but we have to know that we don't have any single engine for amca while Turkey already licence producing f110 for many years due to f16 thus they have make kaan this quickly without engine drdo can't do any thing.
Even get ccs approval nothing will change look Tejas mk2 even got ccs approval still fighter jet is not flying
How many times are you going to repeat this? It feels like reading of upgradation of SU30MKi repeatedly with nothing new to add.

F414 deal was signed in 2023 and first engine will be delivered by this year have patience things only got delayed by American approval as they are not willing to provide 100% tot which india wanted. With multiple meetings by pm, DM, iaf chief, Ajit doval, fm with American govt india secured 80% tot of engine. We all know america and we all know india requirement surely it took time to materialize the deal.
Bro if u actually think aren't all these just excuses?

Turkey in 7 years flew off their 5th gen fighter, while LCA mk2 is going on and on on for almost 2 decades.

HAL ko sirf jimedaar na banake hame tuurrki se prenana leke sudharna padega hal koe dusare log nahi..vo ham sab bhartiy to hai... agar koe kaam mai hum master nahi hai to nahi...lekin vo log kuchh kar to rahe hai..jo pahle se achha bhi kar rahe hai..bas speed badhani hai..

Had we really wanted we could have secured AL-41 which is of the same thrust range. I know it's Russian but it's more reliable than AL-31 and combined with Su-30MKI and the new stealth fighter we would have needed a 1000 units so a high TOT could have been negotiated. I know the AMCA being a medium weight fighter would require smaller engines but again it still confuses me why we are working on a stealth fighter with such a tiny internal weapons bay. We have set requirements that are odd, we think we are geniuses that we can do everything and at the end we end up behind South Korea and Turkey.

Bro if u actually think aren't all these just excuses?

Turkey in 7 years flew off their 5th gen fighter, while LCA mk2 is going on and on on for almost 2 decades.
Flew it's plane because of engines without engine kaan won't able to flight.
We don't have engine what drdo can do. If engines would have been there then india can also do it in 7 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5powa
Back