India Could Become Largest Rafale Operator by 2040 with Potential 114 Jets Under MRFA and 31 More Rafale M, Predicts Dassault

Dude - no innuendos please...In any case none of us are decision makers and if social media postings and opinion could make GOI do things - it is pure fantasy...

Key question is/must be - what is good for Bharat, not France, not US not Russia - this is the core assumption, unless someone is paid by foreign powers or nefarious interests to push narratives...
I am not making any innuendoes. I am speaking plainly.

And what’s good or bad can only be discussed after right facts are with us. If you keep repeating wrong facts and come to a conclusion based on that, then you can never decide what’s good or bad. That only shows that one is trying to push some agenda.

I am not making any innuendoes. I am speaking plainly.

And what’s good or bad can only be discussed after right facts are with us. If you keep repeating wrong facts and come to a conclusion based on that, then you can never decide what’s good or bad. That only shows that one is trying to push some agenda.
Free speech entails speech you may not like or disagree with, but you can’t shut it down…Basic principles of democracy, freedom and rules based system…

Like you others are also free to express their views and opinions…

No need for MRFA tender at all. Let's LCA Mk1A,II project go on. Simply get engines from Safran for AMCA & make it more advanced than F22 raptor with lasor communication tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divine Knowledge
Back