Tejas MkII R&D Phase to Conclude by Dec 2027, with First Flight Next Year and Initial Unit Induction by 2028: IAF Chief Reaffirms

Rafale-M barebones jet costs 161 millions usd per unit of jet and lifetime costs 400 millions usd. Therefore, F4.2 will be 450 millions usd...
And again...I am sure you have no official source for any of those numbers, right? I mean, Saudi signed a deal for Rafale F4 for just about 200 million USD, weapons included 🤣🤣

oh it is My Line GE needs to Ramp up production to 30 per year , i am commenting from last few months but u people were busy in giving excuses to GE ha ha ha ha
I am not giving excuses for GE. I have nothing to do with them in any case. What I have said is that some of the reasons for the delays were outside their scope of control, and that a greater share of blame needs to be accounted for by HAL.

How is any of them failed only God knows!?
F16 has one of the best of the history and still continues its legacy.
Gripen is one of the best jets if we take future warfare in mind.
and price - Both F16 and GripenE are super cheap if we take their service life in context.
We are talking about Indian procurement here. Both Gripen and F16 were rejected and thrown out of MMRCA. Both failed to clear the field trials, remember?

And Gripen is one of the best jets for future warfare? 😂😂😂 I mean, they haven’t sold any planes to any export customer in the whole last decade, except to Brazil. So it seems no one in the world sees that future but you.

And we can only talk about acquisition cost here. In that Gripen far beats even Rafale.

We are talking about Indian procurement here. Both Gripen and F16 were rejected and thrown out of MMRCA. Both failed to clear the field trials, remember?

And Gripen is one of the best jets for future warfare? 😂😂😂 I mean, they haven’t sold any planes to any export customer in the whole last decade, except to Brazil. So it seems no one in the world sees that future but you.

And we can only talk about acquisition cost here. In that Gripen far beats even Rafale.
U r talking about Indian procurement and here the whole world is buying it.... it has gained so much trust that a president have to personally request.....such is it's legacy.
As for GripenE - u ok bro!? Even our Tejas is yet to see export. Export depends on multiple factors and is not the certificate of sucess or failure.
GripenE is truly next gen fighter- with its superior connectivity and network centric warfare abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anant K
Back