Bay of Bengal on Watch: India Creates No-Fly Zone as China's Tracking Vessel Sails Near

Bay of Bengal on Watch: India Creates No-Fly Zone as China's Tracking Vessel Sails Near

India has established a substantial no-fly zone over the Bay of Bengal, fueling speculation of an impending missile test. The 1680-kilometer restricted airspace suggests the potential involvement of India's advanced Agni-Prime ballistic missile, possessing an estimated 2,000-kilometer range.

Adding to the intrigue, China's missile and satellite tracking vessel, Yuan Wang 03, has been spotted making its way toward the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).

The Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) issued by India does not specify a start date for the no-fly zone. The expansive size of the restricted area points towards the testing of a significant missile system, likely the next-generation Agni-Prime. This missile represents a substantial leap in India's domestically developed missile capabilities.

The presence of the Chinese tracking vessel, the Yuan Wang 03, during a potential Indian missile test raises questions, though its specific purpose remains unclear.

India conducts routine missile tests in the Bay of Bengal, but the confluence of a large no-fly zone and the Chinese ship's movements in the IOR amplifies the significance of this particular event.

Official sources have yet to confirm the precise dates of the no-fly zone or the exact missile being tested. This silence is likely in accordance with standard security procedures surrounding such launches.

The combination of these factors creates a heightened geopolitical atmosphere in the Indian Ocean Region. As the situation unfolds, further details should illuminate India's missile testing plans and China's motivations for deploying a tracking vessel in the vicinity.

Indian missile program is advanced enough that alleged superpower is sending spy ships to track it. Maybe they can learn a thing or two.

Kudos to DRDO.

Diwali celebration by DRDO is not ending soon... our scientists are rocking... 👍👍👍

How do you say so ?
Bruh, Chinese missiles are advanced enough to give US massive troubles if used in war. We are not trying to outmatch them, but deter. Their missiles completely outclass ours in range, speed and payload.

Bruh, Chinese missiles are advanced enough to give US massive troubles if used in war. We are not trying to outmatch them, but deter. Their missiles completely outclass ours in range, speed and payload.
That's the.myth they have created. Our missiles are nowhere inferior to them. India has less quantity not low on quality.
Many of their missiles are either reversed engineered from Russian ones or stolen from western countries missile technology. Indian missile program is indegenous.

I don't think our missiles and rockets are more advanced than theirs...
Then you think wrong brother. Chinese numbers are like me saying, " I am the greatest mind in the world. I have numbers to prove it but I can't share it with you. So you have no choice but to believe me."

That's the.myth they have created. Our missiles are nowhere inferior to them. India has less quantity not low on quality.
Many of their missiles are either reversed engineered from Russian ones or stolen from western countries missile technology. Indian missile program is indegenous.
So sir, what you are saying that them Chinese missiles have reversed or stolen tech, they will not work and are duds. If so, then where is the issue.. why are we spending billions of dollars when we have no threat from their dud missiles.

No you're factually wrong. Chinese weapons and technology are not as good as they say, doesn't perform as they advertise, unreliable, faulty etc.

Also there's more to a missile than just speed or payload as it's flight, accuracy, software, flight points and ability to avoid any SAM defence system interception

India needs to keep on designing and developing its own nuclear missiles regardless of the cost, time and effort. India should issue a lot of fake NOTAM to airlines so that it makes it difficult for China to monitor all of the places. India has to be smart about testing its missiles to avoid it being detected and monitored by China or any other country.

Not all of their missile. Our anti radiation missile has longer range and speed for example than theirs. Their hypersonic capability is worrisome but as Ukraine showed a good air defence can shoot down.

Indian planners have to brainstorm to get the solution to this, since these instances are not going to stop rather increase manyfold.

"Further China feels that India wants to copy its model and eventually replace it in global manufacturing and supply chains. It does not understand that India does not want to be another China- polluted, and degraded to the core." This is what a Retired Lt.Gen who is currently a prof. At an IIT said. This is the reason why India will never seriously be able to challenge The Chinese. We still hung up on this sanctimonious and insufferable moralist superiority complex "polluted nd degraded to its core" is the sentence he uses, This level of disassociated stupidity is uniquely Indian. I bring this up because Development requires industrial might which requires significant sacrifices which will in time feed into military industrial development (South Koreans are an excellent example). Our juvenile left liberal tirades and environmental f3t15h has cost us dearly. Environment can be rebuilt, developing internationally competitive Industrial Capacity is exponentially harder our thought makers are stupid to recognise this. This dysfunctional and short sighted outlook can be seen in our judicial judgements and our "civil society activism" case in point in a the shutting down of Sterlite Copper plant in TN. We talk a good game about nationalism but our elites are obsessed with seeking cultural parity with the west not material, industrial or economic. The Chinese for all their flaws sacrificed their environment for industrial excellence, "degraded to their core" as that idiot said. But once they attained the wealth required to move up the industrial value chain they repaired what they could while retaining their industrial competitiveness. While in India the National Capital is riddled with smog because of a bunch of illiterate, unproductive farmers who the state is unwilling to discipline because"Jai Jawan Jai kisan" Who cares about national interest, right ?

No you're factually wrong. Chinese weapons and technology are not as good as they say, doesn't perform as they advertise, unreliable, faulty etc.

Also there's more to a missile than just speed or payload as it's flight, accuracy, software, flight points and ability to avoid any SAM defence system interception
The technology you are referring to is older than most people in the comment section. If their technology is unreliable and inferior, what would you call ours ? Our electronics manufacturing which is essential for securing on board electronics is qualitatively inferior to theirs. You are talking about a country whose industrial might dwarfs ours. You don't need to sing praises of the enemy but don't be stupid enough to underestimate him. Sure China is behind the West which is where I suspect you get your news from, But India is way behind both.

Then you think wrong brother. Chinese numbers are like me saying, " I am the greatest mind in the world. I have numbers to prove it but I can't share it with you. So you have no choice but to believe me."
You think the Chinese can't produce military equipment at scale ? Boy what planet are you from ? Economies of scale is the corner stone of their whole economic model.

The Chinese ships are in International waters. We do.not have any control over them.
We can do what they do, send a couple of our frigates and do a patrol run. Of ofcourse, Accidentally on purpose coinciding with their research ventures.

Untill and unless u send a similar ship to Taiwan this drama will continue but do we have enough of these ships barring just one or our leaders who has to request china that arunachal Pradesh is an integral part of India rather call china and tell them that they have no locus standard to call arunachal pradesh theis when they themselves are standing on occupied land . Our leaders are afraid to say the word Tibet or Taiwan. So these ships will come and go and we ignore all those and keep testing our brahmos and Agni missiles and let those chinese come and go with fire on the as*.

Not all of their missile. Our anti radiation missile has longer range and speed for example than theirs. Their hypersonic capability is worrisome but as Ukraine showed a good air defence can shoot down.
Do you really think that Ukraine shot down hypersonic missiles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guddu kumar
Back