Boeing Woos India with Customized F-15EX Jet in Fighter Competition

Boeing Woos India with Customized F-15EX Jet in Fighter Competition

Boeing is pulling out all the stops to win India's massive fighter jet contract. They're offering a specially-tailored F-15EX Eagle II with upgrades just for the Indian Air Force (IAF), and the chance to use Indian-made weapons. This puts them head-to-head against rivals like the Rafale and Eurofighter Typhoon for the lucrative 114-jet deal.

Boeing emphasizes the F-15EX's flexibility. While specific upgrades remain secret, they could involve avionics, sensors, or other systems to perfectly match the IAF's needs. Crucially, Boeing is also open to using Indian weapons systems on the F-15EX – a major boost to India's goal of defense self-reliance.

Boeing highlights the F-15EX's sheer power compared to the Rafale. Nearly as big as the IAF's existing Su-30MKI, it can haul a massive 22 missiles – even hypersonic ones. This firepower, plus its long-range capabilities, could be a major draw.

Cost is another selling point. Boeing claims the F-15EX is notably cheaper than both the Rafale and Eurofighter, both to buy and operate over its 20,000-hour lifespan.

One challenge for Boeing is the IAF's lack of experience with US jets. However, their existing presence in India with C-17s, Apaches, and Chinooks shows they understand the market.

Boeing's customized approach and willingness to integrate Indian weapons make this a bold play. Competition is fierce, but the F-15EX's mix of power, cost-effectiveness, and adaptability could make it a serious contender.

Your just a French dala who's full of negative thoughts😹😹😹... You are very well known for it bruh🙃

Can't even accept that f15ex is above your rafale f3 that always bragging 😜
Yeah yeah…I threw you a challenge last time. Name one French product I ever praised that hasn’t already been purchased by our military. You and your entire brethren ran away. So you oppose whatever our forces decide is the best equipment, among all those offered, yet I am the negative one. Amazing.

Another delulu... Did Zelensky recaptured his lost territories while bragging about his fake news proganda of winning 😹😹😹.... Your claims of 2weeks winning are came from western media, and the Russian didn't even mention what your claims as far as I remember when I saw it's news of special military operations 🙃...
Ever heard of the city of Kherson, which was apparently annexed by Put!n with a law in Russian parliament, and weeks later Russian soldiers ran away, with the Russian defense minister himself declared it on Russian TV?

France charged $60 Mln for upgrading antique Mirages without AESA radar or ability to fire either Meteor or Indian missiles, do you think they will only charge $150Mln for Rafale F4, especially with the 300 orders backlog, impossible, it won’t be one penny less than $275Mln.
And yet Rafale has always been proven to be the cheapest fighter on offer to our armed forces. So sad for all you French haters.

Then what's the difference between a defence enthusiast and a layman watching WhatsApp videos? We knew from public domain that Russian Pilots trained a meagre 90-110 hrs a year compared to the IAF's 180 hrs. And still the Russian pilots retained enough skill to completely dominate the air battle? Ukrainian Air Defences are formidable, even more so than our own, which an airforce smaller than ours failed to beat. Likely this question will be answered more clearly in the coming months, when the somewhat battle hardened Russian pilots will start to face F-16s.
If Ukrainian air defense is formidable, I really would love to see what Russians would do against US systems. 😂😂

No you are wrong, there are various reasons why Putin attacked Ukraine. The NATO'S conference at Bucharest in 2008 where they decided to induct Ukraine and Georgia to be a part of NATO and Russia become furious as West was trying to use this two countries as springboard to counter Russia at its borders. Russia decided to capture Crimea as it is important sea port where Russia can operate their warships in case the West comes calling at its borders. But they didn't have direct access to this port so they were trying to carve out a direct path from Russia thru Ukraine. As a matter of fact US is completely responsible for this war. This was also the assessment of various US scholars which you might find if you google it.
And you can also find the assessment of many Russians as well who say the opposite.

Kyiv was never meant to be captured. You people don't stray out of your domain. World's geopolitical strategy is not for you, you please stay within your field of expertise. You don't seem to know the history.
Yeah yeah…that’s why the 16 km convoy was sent, the nearby airport was attempted to be captured. That’s why Russia called Zelensky a N@zy and said we have to den@zify Ukraine. So Kyiv was never the target and they would den@zify while a n@zy would head the government.

And forget Kyiv. Let’s talk about Kherson. A city Put!n personally declared to be a part of Russia and was captured by Zelensky, with him personally going and unfurling the flag there.

And you say I am not aware of history.

Kyiv is not even on Putin’s menu.
The 16 km long convoy and the attack on the nearby airport on the first night would suggest otherwise. Not to mention various statements like den@zification of Ukraine, which would require removing the head of the government whom they call a n@zi.

The F15-EX is a good asset to have.. it may be 'older' than some but it's still good, and with collaboration with Israel the IAF can have access to tech that will make it deadly for years yet. India needs an interceptor with a good BVR capability and the Eagle II will give the IAF this. Stealth alone does not guarantee that our pilots will deliver and return safely.
For stealth(ier), get the Silent Eagle variant.

Ever heard of the city of Kherson, which was apparently annexed by Put!n with a law in Russian parliament, and weeks later Russian soldiers ran away, with the Russian defense minister himself declared it on Russian TV?
Ever heard what they said as strategic retreat and slowly grinding Ukraine to reclaim or recapture their target😹😹😹😹... Get some help bruh

Kyiv was never meant to be captured. You people don't stray out of your domain. World's geopolitical strategy is not for you, you please stay within your field of expertise. You don't seem to know the history.
Akshat didn't even know that Kyiv Capital was previously known as kingdom of Kyivan Rus capital... Russian name of Rus came from Ros river in Ukraine... Inshort answer Russian are Ukrainian and Ukrainian are Russian LMAO.... West SCAM them to fight each other's 😹😹😹😹

Ukrainian language is just a dialect of Russian that has some roots mix from Polish Lithuanian empire who conquered them

Yeah yeah…I threw you a challenge last time. Name one French product I ever praised that hasn’t already been purchased by our military. You and your entire brethren ran away. So you oppose whatever our forces decide is the best equipment, among all those offered, yet I am the negative one. Amazing.
Kakakakak why would I waste my time namin anything when we in this vlog knows what your fanboyism bias for frenchies... You literally clapping ears every french article is being mention of whatever product it is. Are you butt hurt that some are not agreeing with your biasness😹😹😹😹

Me, I praise french product or action if it's really pair and good... I trash it with a question if it's really questionable.... Same goes to British, Chinese, Russian or US products.... We who are neutral also question our own product, but some Bharat brothers and sisters are blindly accept HAL's, DRDO and any other incompetency... We neutral commentators praise who earns our praise. Unlike you, most half your statement are bias some half a neutrally okay 😹😹😹 but you get flame whenever we question your biasness and hatred on especially when you input racial slur

If the chinese send in wave after wave of planes to attack India...F15ex would b excellent with 22 air to air missiles on it...this alone can take a whole squadron out.
Lockheed Martin makes good planes .....availability is as high 95% and last more than 20,000 hrs.....but India already has SU30.....so it is still a questionable choice.

Weapons and ammunition flowed freely into Ukraine from numerous countries from day one. Even beggars like Pakistan supplying several plane loads of ammunition daily. Russia has no courage to Stop this. US and NATO providing intelligence to Ukraine to strike Russian assets. All these weapons used to massacre Russian soldiers. But nobody is bothered about the well being of Russian soldiers and civilians. Even after 100 years of fighting, Russia will not advance on Ukraine territory.
Well, no one stop the Russian to when they sell some weapons in other countries, but still most Russian are doing if I remember correctly is they donate it full heatedly in some cases without any strings attach 😹😹😹..... It's the Russian drunkard's culture problem of martyrdom we can't do anything about it.... But if I we're Putin I'll go full red alert and Target lock nuke Kyiv Capital then declare who ever tries to jump in retaliation will be next targeted.... All who are not involve in Ukraine vs Russia must stop escalating or Russian Federation will target everyone who's still fooling around. If they want peace they should sit and watch after Russia rebuild Ukraine as neutral border country

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rupesh
Back