New Member Introductions: Let's Get to Know Each Other

Raj Basu

News Columnist
Reactions
Attention all new members:

We kindly request that you introduce yourself before engaging in discussions within the forum. If you have recently joined, please take a moment to share a brief introduction about yourself. For those who are still guests, we encourage you to register and enjoy the numerous benefits of membership.

To get us started, I am an IT professional residing in Indore with a passion for travel, photography, and global strategic affairs, particularly those concerning India. I am a dedicated Indian at heart and eager to contribute to this forum through learning, sharing, and engaging in meaningful discussions.

We look forward to getting to know you better!

Hi all, I am mid-aged, low IQ, family man, IT guy in area of SAN/NAS/Datacenter tech. I like exploring natural places. I wish that this website hosted on our own soil will remain forever.
Since 1990s days of Discovery Channel programs like Wings, Beyond 2000, Next Step, Extreme Machines, etc, i became fan of Defence & heavy machines but couldn't find people to discuss, even among tech qualified & professionals. At max people discussed about bikes, cars.
Rather than short, impulsive, blunt reactions, i prefer verifiable pics, diagrams, links as if we are doing group study or common homework.
Looking forward to formal, informative discussions & knowledge sharing.
Good day everyone.

Hello Everyone,

I am Ritesh, the Lead Designer and Project Manager at SSS Defence. My work involves spearheading innovative projects and overseeing the design and development of advanced defence systems and weapons. I have a deep interest in defence technologies, weaponry, and international affairs, and I look forward to engaging with like-minded professionals and enthusiasts in this forum.

Get in touch if your interests align.

Regards,
Ritesh

Hello All

I am chartered accountants interested in defence related new and discussion and current serving as Finance controller in leading supply chain management company based on US

Looking forward for engage with all member and exchange knowledge and foster brotherhood

Pramod

Hello Everyone,

I am Ritesh, the Lead Designer and Project Manager at SSS Defence. My work involves spearheading innovative projects and overseeing the design and development of advanced defence systems and weapons. I have a deep interest in defence technologies, weaponry, and international affairs, and I look forward to engaging with like-minded professionals and enthusiasts in this forum.

Get in touch if your interests align.

Regards,
Ritesh
Welcome to the forum, Mr Ritesh!

Your work at SSS Defence sounds fascinating. Leading the design and development of advanced defence systems is a significant responsibility, and I'm sure your expertise will be a valuable addition to our community.

I'm particularly interested in the innovative projects you've spearheaded. I'd love to hear more about the challenges you've faced, the technologies you've worked with, and the impact your work has had on the defence landscape.

I share your interest in defence technologies, weaponry, and international affairs, and I look forward to engaging with you in discussions on these topics.

Feel free to start new threads or join existing conversations. We're always eager to hear new perspectives and insights.

Hi, Im Kal. Im a student of IR and defence and keenly interested the development of the Indian defence ecosystem. I have a background of IT and security systems design and am changing industries now in my 40's due to interest. Thanks

Hi, I am Sujit from Kolkata. I am a Urologist but I have a keen interest in defence issues and international relations. I have been a lurker on defence forums for 25 yrs now. Wish to learn and remain updated here.

Hello people, I am Ashish Sandhu, a KV school student passionate in defence industry. I am passionate in designing problem solving weapons for the military i.e. small arms and ammunition. I want to become an entrepreneur in the defence industry.

I don't have posting rights for a separate thread. Request admin to put this in the military history section if you feel it has merit:

I have a collection of around 170 e-books on Military history.
They cover Indian military history, WW2 Eastern front and other theaters, wars before WW2,
recent wars (incl. Ukraine) and books on intelligence, special forces, military leadership etc.
I have curated my collection and it has 1 book per subject - e.g 1 book on the battle of Stalingrad, or one on the 1948 Kashmir war. I have often gone through several, to choose the best one on
that topic.

I am willing to send a copy, for free, to military enthusiasts, on a topic of their interest. There are potential copyright issues, so I cannot simply put books on a drive, or list them here, but will send one to those really interested, who will use it for personal reading and not re-circulate. I can only
send e-books, not hard copies, or those that cannot be recirculated.

To get a book, just visit my blog (on Indian national security, current wars & startups) and write
  • A comment on any article &
  • A comment asking for a book, on a topic of your choice, with your e-mail. I will mail you a e-book, after telling you what relevant titles I have. I'm asking for this to make sure I send this to genuine enthusiasts, who might also be interested in my free blog. I don't need to know your identity, but if you are a veteran, that would be nice to know. For legal reasons, I'd like
    to show that I have some connection to the person who has requested a book.
My blog: https://rpdeans.blogspot.com/

The books are in pdf format. Some are over 500 pages.
To clarify: There is no catch. The books are free. My blog is free and non commercial. No spam.
I am retired and independent and don't like to be the only reader of the books in my carefully curated collection. You can connect on Linkedin (Rahul Deans), if you want to check my
professional credentials.

Hello all,
Been Defence and history buff since school days! Growing up in 70s, there was no "online", so following up News and checking places on Worldmap was best I could do! Was lucky to be present at two consecutive Farnborough Airshows in 1996, 1998. Remember seeing Su-30MK (not I) just few feet away then! Bharat was seriously considering buying it!
My two bits of 'action' was protesting outside Porki embassy in WashigtonDC during Kargil incursion!

I don't have posting rights for a separate thread. Request admin to put this in the military history section if you feel it has merit:

I have a collection of around 170 e-books on Military history.
They cover Indian military history, WW2 Eastern front and other theaters, wars before WW2,
recent wars (incl. Ukraine) and books on intelligence, special forces, military leadership etc.
I have curated my collection and it has 1 book per subject - e.g 1 book on the battle of Stalingrad, or one on the 1948 Kashmir war. I have often gone through several, to choose the best one on
that topic.

I am willing to send a copy, for free, to military enthusiasts, on a topic of their interest. There are potential copyright issues, so I cannot simply put books on a drive, or list them here, but will send one to those really interested, who will use it for personal reading and not re-circulate. I can only
send e-books, not hard copies, or those that cannot be recirculated.

To get a book, just visit my blog (on Indian national security, current wars & startups) and write
  • A comment on any article &
  • A comment asking for a book, on a topic of your choice, with your e-mail. I will mail you a e-book, after telling you what relevant titles I have. I'm asking for this to make sure I send this to genuine enthusiasts, who might also be interested in my free blog. I don't need to know your identity, but if you are a veteran, that would be nice to know. For legal reasons, I'd like
    to show that I have some connection to the person who has requested a book.
My blog: https://rpdeans.blogspot.com/

The books are in pdf format. Some are over 500 pages.
To clarify: There is no catch. The books are free. My blog is free and non commercial. No spam.
I am retired and independent and don't like to be the only reader of the books in my carefully curated collection. You can connect on Linkedin (Rahul Deans), if you want to check my
professional credentials.
thanks for share amazing blog it's really very intaresting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kishore
Back