Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) News and Discussion

Good suggestion. Another modern 6+ gen aircraft development should be sanctioned so that this time we are not late to the party.

To the author:..
If you have any means of communication to HAL policy makers, I am begging on your feet, just bear the strength to deliver the public opinion which I dreamed that "starting to DRAG your feet in bunches in 2028 will not bring any success (timely) results. Please start to drag when the first prototype is ready, which can be realised in/before 2026 with modifications @ONMODE if proper FUNDING & PRESSURE from PMO.

please bear this
Jai shree Ram 🚩🚩

To addnto that
Historcally the member nations of such multi-nation alliances have been so called "White" countries of Europe.

Nowhere an example of multiple nations of mixed ethnicity participating in large projects have been successful.
Boss, please refresh my memory, but other than the FGFA, what other programs have seen multiple nations of mixed ethnicity, exactly?

AMCA MK1 is 5.5 Gen & AMCA MK2 may have some upgraded 6th Gen Tech .
AMCA Mk 1 isn't 5.5th generation, my friend. There are reasons why it can be argued it won't even be a true 5th generation aircraft, and would be more of a "5-" generation aircraft similar to the KF-21. AMCA Mk 2 can be 5.5th generation, or 6th generation, or whatever, but unless we have a broad agreement on what exactly that entails and we have something tangible to show for it, that discussion is purely academic.

India will have that vision after 2040 if AMCA is ready by then, but before that India needs vision on making Tejas MK1A, MK2 and TEDBF.
An unfortunate truth, but we do need to join one of these 6th generation programs. Otherwise, we'll be stuck playing catch-up for the next couple of decades.

AMCA by 2028?? its not an ambitious target but a wishfull dream at the most.. a 5th gen fighter ... who is he trying to mislead?. if he really said that. All these gov bearcats utter some nonsense to get attention and then retire and go away while the indian public is being mislead. NO accountability. The first flight of the lca mk2 itself is being planned for first flight 4 yrs from now .

Why do people fail to understand, AMCA prototype testing is by 2028. Which means youtubers and defence bloggers will get a clear fixed image of AMCA life size model. After that we have our HAL, they will delay the production as much as possible. Maybe 2050 by then I will be old and many in this blog will not live to see AMCA in service.

Calling a paper tiger aircraft AMCA as 5.5gen is absurd and overated overhype when in reality we can't even barely seen any of it's prototype flying in real life LMAO... GoI must check reality between a real flying aircraft and a delululandia CGI on paper aircraft 😹😹😹....

We must step up to join in to a working group like GCAP and offer our expertise of making combat software programs for them like what the US Lockheed Martin and others utilizing Indian IT expert that choose to work with them... Because they offer high salary... Don't know if German French and Spanish FCAS NGF will offer a non European seat for membership... They exempted Belgium because it's a European nation while being a observer...

GoI must act hastily to future proof the upcoming world war 3, especially if China goes berserk and the AMCA is still on paper kakakakak 😹😹😹

AMCA MK1 is 5.5 Gen & AMCA MK2 may have some upgraded 6th Gen Tech .
I think they should go for new design for 6th gen fighter, but you're right they will make a AMCA a 6th gen, because design new will take another 10 yrs.

When you are in 5th grade,but also directly preparing mentally for the IITs 😂

Turkey is flying KAAN... meanwhile HAL has ambitious target of first flight by 2028
Turkish Kaan and Korean's Boramae are flying it's mk1a prototype now they are already readying their mk2 version😹😹😹😹
While HAL is focusing of AMCA CGI and mock-up display

Turkey is flying a glorified RC model - a country which had never developed a 4 gen fighter itself in its lifetime will develop a 5th gen in 5 years - nice dreams. Turkey is just copying the same CCP route --- only sound & no substance in attempt to capture the potential mullah market for 5th gen fighters. Erdogan has to show something to remain relevant. The TB2's fate in Russia showed only how much Turkish engineering can do
Kakakakak 😹😹😹
You need more rice Karen the world doesn't revolve only for China and West... Get some help or blow up some smoke or something 🙃...

Frank sometimes is weird but he's saying normal and realistic today... Unlike you bruh, spouting bias just because Turkish pig one up us

By that time China will field 5.5+ or 6th gen fighters and P0rkistan will field China's hand me down and Trukish 5 gen knock offs. Indian PSU's busy doing the talkshop not the actual walking the talk. This is unacceptable.

Why do people fail to understand, AMCA prototype testing is by 2028. Which means youtubers and defence bloggers will get a clear fixed image of AMCA life size model. After that we have our HAL, they will delay the production as much as possible. Maybe 2050 by then I will be old and many in this blog will not live to see AMCA in service.
HAL restructuring is more important than DRDO.

We should focus on AMCA Mk1 and Mk2. Wbile carrying out reseasrch on variable cycle engines and tail less design for increased stealth.

Why the air intakes protruding out, won't it increase it's radar sign?
To be fair the funds were'nt released up until now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhishake kushwaha
Back